Jump to navigation Jump to search
what can we improve?
- A quick intro into "electronics"
- how does the voltmeter work/how is it used
- R = U ⁄ I was mentioned but not explained again (i had that like 10 years ago in school)
- "Spannungsteiler" was mentioned, but i struggled understanding why it is used, how we can measure values from LDR (or sensors with +/vcc/output)
kit / components provided
- ESP32 / ESP8266 does not fit the breadboards well (actually it does for me now, but needs so much force that i was afraid to break it)
- the list of components is not complete. Therefore it is not easy to find any datasheets
- network video has a jump when connecting (where the access point is rebooted, time?), https://youtu.be/PJ3nQo_Hw3I
- network video doesn't explain how to actually connect the ESP to WiFi
- keep intermediate deadlines. By delaying milestones without pushing out the final due date, there is less and less time for the actual tasks.
- a page where all deadlines and a rough timeline are present would be helpful. I had to look at various sites to collect all the dates.